How do I request a wire transfer?
We must have a signed Wire Transfer Agreement on file before we will wire funds from a member’s account. Click here for a Wire Transfer Agreement form. Once you have a form on file, simply call us to request a wire transfer.
How can I send or transfer cash to other accounts?
You can transfer cash to your family members safely and securely with any of our convenient options:
- Account to account external transfers: Transfer funds from your checking account here to a checking, savings, or money market account at another bank or credit union, and vice versa
- Zelle: send money to friends and family from your checking account to theirs right from within Digital Banking.
- Cross account transfers: Transfer between your Credit Union account and another member’s account
How do I send a wire transfer to my Dominion Energy Credit Union account?
To send a wire transfer to your Dominion Energy Credit Union account, you will need the following information:
- Send to:
VIZO Financial Corporate Credit Union
1201 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA 17057
- For further credit to:
Dominion Energy Credit Union
- For final credit to:
Your Dominion Energy Credit Union Account Number
How much does it cost to transfer money from my Dominion Energy Credit Union account to an external account?
The charge for an account to account transfer from your Dominion Energy CU account to an external account is $1. There is no charge to transfer money from an external account to your Dominion Energy CU account.
How do I make a transfer?
To transfer funds between your Dominion Energy Credit Union accounts you can:
- Log into Online Banking, select “Transactions” and click “Funds Transfer.” You can do an immediate transfer or schedule the funds to transfer on a specific date. Transfers can be set up for one time or recurring.
- Call us at 800-268-6928 and we will be happy to transfer the funds for you.
- Transfer funds at any ATM.
- You may also do transfers through our Private Teller phone service.
How do I sign up for cross account transfer?
To transfer between your Credit Union account and another member’s account you will need to sign up for cross account transfer. Click here to sign up for cross account transfer. You must be primary or joint on the sending account to make a cross account transfer.
Once you sign up for cross account transfer, transfers can be made through Online Banking or by calling our Member Service Department at 800-268-6928.
How do I make an Account to Account External Transfer?
In Online Banking, simply click “Bill Payer," "Bill Payments," and then the "Transfers" tab. You can transfer funds from your checking account here to a checking, savings, or money market account at another bank or credit union, and vice versa.
- Easy to set up
- Free inbound transfers
- Minimal fee for outgoing transfers - only $1.00 each
- Transfers typically take 1-3 days to complete