Less hassle. More free time.
You have plenty of things you want to do in life – spending time paying bills probably isn't one. With Bill Payer, it's quick and easy - one login, no checks.
Just click, pay, and move on to something more fun.
- All you need to enroll is a DECU Checking Account and access to Online Banking
- Ideal for those payments that cannot be made with your DECU Debit or Credit card
- Only one username and password needed to pay all of your bills
- Pay bills on the go with Mobile Banking
- View all your bills in one secure place online when you sign up for eBills
- Make one-time or automatic recurring payments
- Set up bill payment reminders so you don't miss a payment
- 100% Payment Guarantee protects you in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays
- 100% Fraud Loss Guarantee means your responsibility will not exceed $50
Learn More about Bill Payer
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure you have pop-ups enabled for our site.
Please contact Member Services at 800-268-6928 for a resolution.
Our Bill Payer product is free up to 50 payments per month. Bill Payer payments in excess of 50 per month will incur a $0.50 per transaction fee. Click here for more information on Bill Payer.
Please allow five days before the due date when you set up a new merchant payee. After the initial setup, most payments are processed in two days.
Simply log in to Digital Banking and click on “Bill Payment” and follow the prompts. Once you are enrolled, you can access Bill Payer by logging in to Digital Banking.
You can transfer cash to your family members safely and securely with any of our convenient options:
- Bill Payer: Add someone as a payee and send money through Bill Payer (link to BP). Click here for a How-To video.
- Zelle®: send money to friends and family from your checking account to theirs right from within Digital Banking.
- Cross account transfers: Transfer between your Credit Union account and another member’s account on which you are the primary or a joint account owner. This will also allow you to view the other account within your Digital Banking. To set up cross account transfer access please complete and submit the Cross Account Transfer form
- One-time transfer to another DECU member account: See the FAQ for “one-time transfers to another DECU member”.
Financial education and resources to support your success
Dominion Energy Credit Union, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a full-service financial institution that serves Dominion Energy employees and offers convenient digital banking services and Bill Payer so members can manage their money from anywhere.