How do I sign up for eStatements for my checking, savings, and certificate accounts?
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click “Account Services”
- Click “eStatements”
- Select an account to enroll
- Click “Continue” and follow the prompts
How do I sign up for credit card eStatements?
Log into Online Banking using your user ID and password. Once you are logged in, click on the card name listed in blue on the left hand side of the Online Banking main screen. A new window will open. Click on "Online Services" located on the blue line at the top of the screen. Choose "Enroll in eStatements" and follow the prompts.
Please note you will need to have pop-ups enabled.
I signed up for eStatements but never received the email notification that my statement was ready. Why?
We always send email notifications that your eStatements are ready to view. If you are not receiving the notifications, please:
- Make sure we have the correct email address on file for you
- Check your email’s junk folder and spam settings
- Make sure you have not manually opted out of emails from Dominion Energy Credit Union
- Check that you are opted into eStatements by logging into Online Banking and clicking “Account Services” and then “eStatements”
If none of these solves the issue, you may also call us at 800-268-6928 and we will be happy to double check your settings for you.
Can I get eStatements and still receive my statements by U.S. mail?
No. You may only receive statements in one format.