Welcome to the new Dominion Energy Credit Union website!
Same commitment. New personalized solutions. Upgraded look and feel. Introducing an enhanced website experience with even more ways to help you meet your financial goals.
Safeguarding your Dominion Energy Credit Union accounts against fraud is a full-time responsibility, and one we take very seriously.
Dominion Energy Credit Union and our providers will NEVER call, text or email you asking for account information. Never provide your PIN, information, or account number to any unsolicited website or phone call, ever.
It’s important to regularly monitor your accounts and your credit. Call us immediately if you notice suspicious activity. Here are a few additional steps you can take:
• Sign up for Account Alerts in Digital Banking and stay on top of account activity so you can respond quickly.
• Opt in to our free Credit Score service in Digital Banking and we’ll monitor your score and send alerts when there’s a change in your credit profile.
• Don’t send personal information via regular email.
• Send us account requests through secure messaging by logging into Digital Banking and selecting the “Services” tab and “Messages”. You may also use our secure Secure Zixmail Service.
Timing is everything. If your ATM/debit or credit card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately by calling the lost/stolen hotline.
• Be sure to download our Card Control app so you can lock/unlock your cards on the go.
• Don’t shop or conduct financial transactions, including checking your accounts, using public Wi-Fi. Your information can easily be viewed by anyone.
• Know who you’re shopping with – look for “https” and a lock icon to know a site is secure. Double check the URL to be sure it’s legitimate and not “just a little off."
Don't panic, but contact us right away. As rattled as you might feel, this can happen to anyone, unfortunately.
And then take a look at these tips from the Federal Trade Commission about what next steps to take.
Dominion Energy Credit Union, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a full-service financial institution that serves Dominion Energy employees and offers convenient digital banking services and Bill Payer so members can manage their money from anywhere.