How do I make a deposit to one of my accounts?
A member may deposit funds to all accounts using any of the following methods:
How do I withdraw cash?
You can make a withdrawal from your Dominion Energy Credit Union account in a number of ways:
- Visit a Dominion Energy Credit Union branch, a Credit Union Service Center, Dominion Energy Credit Union ATM or a CU24/CUHere ATM. Find a location or ATM near you.
- Call our Member Service Department at 800-268-6928 to request a withdrawal check.
- Log in to Online Banking, click on Transactions, and then “Send Check." Select which account and how much you wish to withdraw. We will automatically send you a check.
- It’s also always free to ask for cash back when you make a purchase with your Dominion Energy Credit Union Debit Card.
- You may also request a withdrawal check through our Private Teller phone service.
How can I access my accounts and money if there isn't a Dominion Energy Credit Union branch near me?
With our 24-Hour Access services and shared branches, we are as close as your computer, phone or mailbox.
- Online Banking: Pay bills, view account balances, and transfer money
- Mobile Banking: Deposit checks, view account activity, and pay bills
- Mobile Wallets: Make payments with Dominion Energy CU credit and debit cards
- Private Teller: Make basic transactions, such as withdrawal checks and check account balances
- Cash back: Get cash at stores when you use your debit card and PIN
- Debit cards: They work just like a check, and there's no fee to use them to make purchases. Plus, your first 3 ATM withdrawals per month are free.
- Send or receive cash with account-to-account transfers, Popmoney, or cross-account transfers
Branches & ATMs
- Make basic teller transactions at Co-Op Shared Branches nationwide
- Avoid fees at Dominion Energy Credit Union, Wawa, Sheetz, and North Carolina CashPoints ATMs
- Visit over 75,000 CU24/CUHere no-surcharge, deposit taking ATMs and certain CO-OP Shared Branch locations*
Still not sure? The Call Center can help you with any questions you have, as well as certain transactions. Reach us at 800-268-MYCU.
*Not all CO-OP Shared Branches have a CU24/CUHere no-surcharge ATM. For no-surcharge ATMs, please visit the CU24/CUHere locations. A surcharge is the ATM owner's fee; regular DECU ATM fees still apply at non-DECU ATMs.
How can I access my Credit Union account after retirement?
No matter where you are, you're never far from your money.
- We're only a phone call away with free Private Teller 24-hour automated phone service and our Member Services call center.
- With Online Banking, you can make transfers, pay bills, request withdrawal checks, apply for loans, open certificates, and more.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.
- We also offer ATM and debit cards, automatic deposits, and other eServices that make banking from anywhere easy.
How can I find out my account balance?
You can find out your account balance in a number of ways:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking and view your account history.
- Call 800.268.6928 to speak to a Member Service Representative.
- Visit a branch, shared branch or ATM.
- Sign up for Private Teller and call 24 hours a day to easily manage your account. Once we have mailed you your PIN, simply call toll-free 800.268.6928 and follow the prompts.
- Check your balance at any ATM.