Here's what to know before using our site.
Website terms, conditions, and rules
- Welcome to the official website for Dominion Energy Credit Union ("Credit Union"). Credit Union maintains this website. Please feel free to browse, download from, talk back to, and otherwise use the site. At the same time, please remember that your access to this site is subject to the following rules (the "Rules") as well as all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing and using this site, you accept the Rules without limitation or qualification, and, subject to applicable law, acknowledge that any other agreements you may have with Credit Union are superseded by the Rules to the extent that conflict exists.
- Rule Revisions. Credit Union may at any time revise these Rules in Credit Union’s sole discretion by updating this posting without separate notice to you. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page to review the current Rules from time to time.
- Web Content & Material. Credit Union reserves the right, without notice and for any reason, to remove any content on this site, and to deny access to any user or users to all or any part of this site. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Credit Union does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information.
- No solicitation. By offering information, products or services via the World Wide Web, no solicitation is made by Credit Union to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of such information, products or services is prohibited by law.
- Links to Other Sites. Links to other websites found here are provided to assist you in locating information. Credit Union has not reviewed all of the sites linked to Credit Union site. Credit Union has no responsibility for content of the websites found at these links, or beyond, and does not endorse or attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information, products or services located therein. Your connection to any linked site is at your own risk. Credit Union makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such site or any information, products or services located therein, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose. Credit Union does not warrant that such sites, content, information, products or services are free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties. Credit Union does not represent you if you enter into any transaction or any other business on any linked website. Privacy and security policies of linked websites may differ from Credit Union’s privacy and security policies. Credit Union does not warrant that such sites, content, information, products or services are devoid of viruses or other contamination.
- You may download material displayed on this site for personal, non-commercial use only. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and/or copied material. Any copy of material from this site you make and distribute for any purpose must also include these Rules. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, use, or re-use any of the contents of this site for any public or commercial purpose without the written consent of Credit Union.
- You should assume everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Rules or with the express written consent of Credit Union. Credit Union neither warrants nor represents that your use of the material displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties. Any product, service, program, or technology described on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or patent rights) owned by Credit Union. Any such right that is not expressly licensed herein is reserved by Credit Union. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Credit Union. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in the Rules or elsewhere on this site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes. Any product, service, program or technology described in any document published by Credit Union on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Credit Union. Any such right that is not expressly licensed hereunder is reserved by Credit Union.
- The trademarks, logos, and servicemarks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Credit Union and others. The Trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Dominion Energy Credit Union logo. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of Credit Union. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on this site is prohibited.
- EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". CREDIT UNION DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS.
- Limitation of Liability. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CREDIT UNION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING (a) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ITS USE THEREOF, (b) FROM THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY ANY PARTY, (c) DUE TO INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THIS WEBSITE AND FILES AND/OR YOUR BROWSER OR OTHER WEBSITE ACCESSING PROGRAM OR (d) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF CREDIT UNION, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. CREDIT UNION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE CREDIT UNION'S REASONABLE CONTROL.
- Governing Law. These Rules will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Virginia, U.S.A. Each party to these Rules hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chesterfield County within the State of Virginia, U.S.A., and waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Any failure by Credit Union to enforce any of its rights under the Rules or applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
- In the event that any paragraph of these Rules or portion thereof is held by a court to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the other paragraphs and portions of these Rules shall not be invalid or unenforceable and will continue in full force and effect.
- Foreign Export. United States and foreign export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States and such foreign countries. You will abide by these laws and regulations as applicable and will not transfer, directly or indirectly, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content or software from this site to or from any countries or foreign nationals in violation of such laws or regulations.
- E-mail Communications. You acknowledge and agree that the Internet is considered inherently insecure. Therefore, you agree that Credit Union shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any loss, claim or damages arising or in any way related to Credit Union’s response(s) to any e-mail or other electronic communication which Credit Union in good faith believes you have submitted to Credit Union. Credit Union has no duty to investigate the validity of or to verify any e-mail or other electronic communication. Credit Union may respond to an e-mail communication provided by you to either the address provided with the communication or any other e-mail address(es) provided to Credit Union by you. Any e-mail returned to Credit Union as undelivered may be re-sent to you at any other e-mail address that Credit Union has in your file. Although Credit Union has no obligation to do so, Credit Union reserves the right to require authentication of e-mails or electronic communications. The decision to require authentication is in the sole discretion of Credit Union. Credit Union will have no obligation, liability or responsibility to you or any other person or company if Credit Union does not act upon or follow any instruction to Credit Union if a communication cannot be authenticated to Credit Union’s satisfaction.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at Dominion Energy Credit Union, P.0. Box 26646, Richmond, VA 23261, or by calling 800-268-6928, or by emailing [email protected].