While you are traveling, if you have any questions or if we can assist you in anyway, contact a Member Services Representative, Monday – Friday, 8 am - 6 pm, ET, at (800) 268-6928.
Call now to enjoy a stress-free holiday
Your travel checklist should always include letting your card vendors know where you're going. Keeping your data safe is our priority!
For security purposes, your credit and debit cards could be blocked if they are used outside of your home state and unusual activity occurs. They could also be blocked in some foreign countries. To make sure your cards work – just give us a quick call and tell us your travel plans.
Here are some additional things to consider when traveling:
- Verify your contact information with us – especially any cell phone numbers you may be taking on your trip.
- Take several forms of payment in case there is an issue with your debit or credit card.
- If your debit or ATM card is lost, stolen, or used fraudulently, call us at (800) 268-6928 immediately. After hours, report the lost or stolen debit card by calling (888) 918-7703.
- If your credit card is lost, stolen, or being used fraudulently, contact us at (800) 268-6928 immediately.
- Use your Dominion Energy CU Credit Card for rental car payments. (Your Dominion Energy CU Debit card cannot be used for rental car payments.)
- Research your travel location and be aware of any fees that may be assessed for using various payment types.
- Use Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or Private Teller to monitor your accounts while you’re away.
Unfortunately, due to sanctions put into place by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), our debit and credit cards will not work in the following countries: