5 Easy Financial Resolutions
Good for January 1...or anytime
It's never too late to set a financial resolution. Just pick one or more of these - we promise, they're easy to keep!
- Join Christmas Club so you won’t be stuck with huge holiday bills next January.
- Opt in for Courtesy Pay to avoid having your card declined while the kids continue to pile boxes into your shopping cart.
- Sign up for eStatements for an easy way to start de-cluttering your house and get a head start on spring cleaning.
- Safeguard your accounts by taking these cyber precautions.
- Add accounts to Money Manager and start tracking all your accounts from all your financial institutions (not just your DCU accounts) in one place. It’s a great place to start budgeting and setting savings goals.