Take a break from your loan payment with Skip-A-Payment.
No Fees, No Worries
We offer this service free of charge to help you when you need it most. You can relax knowing that Skip-A-Payment will not affect your credit score.
How Skip-A-Payment Works
- Skip one month's payment on as many qualifying Dominion Energy CU loans as you wish
- Cannot skip more than one month's loan payment per loan between February 1 and November 30
- Not available on First Mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Visa Credit Cards or loan workout arrangements
- When applying, please allow at least 21 days before your loan payment is due
- Use of Skip-A-Payment extends your loan's term and interest continues to accrue, but your monthly payment doesn't change
Here's How You Qualify
- You have made at least the first six months of payments on your loan
- Your loan balance is $1,000 or more
- Your Dominion Energy CU loans are current and you have not been past due by 60 days or more in the previous 12 months