Online and mobile banking offer a secure, contactless way to manage your finances anytime, from anywhere. With digital banking services, you can easily manage your accounts without leaving the comfort of your home.
Pay bills and make deposits.
- Bill Payer—set up your list of payees, choose a one-time payment or reoccurring payments, and more.
- Automatic Deposits—make deposits directly from your paycheck electronically.
- Mobile Deposits—deposit checks in a snap by using the built-in camera on your mobile device. It's simple and secure.
Track your spending and stay on top of fraud.
- eStatements—a paperless and eco-friendly way to view your monthly or quarterly spending history.
- Money Manager—create a budget and track your goals.
- Alerts—know when your paycheck hits your account, get security notifications, and account balance alerts.
Transfer money and shop online the easy way.
- External Account to Account Transfers—move money from your checking account to another financial institution.
- Account Transfers—move money from your savings to your checking account. You can also request access to transfer funds to a child or parent’s account.
- Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle—it's easy to connect your bank account to these popular payment apps and send money to friends and family in seconds.
- Mobile Wallets—use your mobile device to make purchases online or in-store. It’s as easy as tap, pay, done!
Get started today!
Visit our website to enroll in online banking or your app store to download Dominion Energy CU’s mobile app. You will need your member number—this can be found in your Welcome Package (you received this when you first joined) or call Member Services.