It’s easy to redeem the Cash Rewards you’ve accumulated! To get started, you will first need to login to your Online Banking account. You may create an account here if you do not already have one.
If you encounter any issues when creating your account, please contact us.
Once logged in, click on the View My Visa tab located on the blue menu bar at the top of the “Home” webpage.
Note: You will have to enter your credit card information if this is the first time you’ve used View My Visa. To do this, go to Manage Card – Add Card – and fill out the required information. Please keep in mind that your rewards will expire every 4 calendar years.
After you register your card, you will be able to see your Visa Cash Rewards details in the “Account Home” page and many other options. Click the green and black “Cash Rewards Mall” logo, located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Once you arrive at the Cash Rewards Mall page, you will be able to see your available rebate balance. Click the green and black “Cash Rewards Mall” logo again to proceed in redeeming your rewards.
- Then, click “Submit” on the pop-up.
- A new window will open, directing you to the Cash Rewards Mall homepage. Click the “Redeem” tab on the menu bar, located at the top of the page.
- You will be given the option to redeem your rewards points as a statement credit or as a deposit into your checking or savings/share account. Click the green “Redeem” button next to whichever option you choose.
Type in the amount you would like to move to the account you have chosen. When you have finished, click the green “Redeem” button.
Note: You must have at least $5 to redeem your rewards.
- If you opt to deposit your rewards points into your checking or savings account, you will need to know your DECU account number. You may opt to deposit the entire amount or a portion of your choosing.
Note: Rewards can be redeemed only in $5 increments.
- If you opt to deposit into your checking, an image will appear giving you guidance on where to find your checking account number on your checkbook.
- Enter the account number (you may enter the entire account number or without the leading zeros) for either your share/savings or checking account.
- You will be asked to confirm the redemption. Click “Confirm Redemption” if you are finished.
- You will get a confirmation message that says the redemption will appear in “2-3 business days”. This screen will also alert you to your new balance amount.
- A redemption summary can be found by clicking the arrow located by Your Name – Account Summary – Redeem Summary (see below).
- At the bottom of the Rewards landing page, there will be a list of merchants where you can earn a bonus percent back by shopping with your DECU Cash Rewards card. Clicking on any of the green “View” buttons will take you to their website and provide instruction on how to earn benefits with them.