Visa Account Updater
New Card? No Problem.
Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued card.
The Visa® Account Updater will provide you with a seamless transition when your Dominion Energy CU Credit/Debit Card expires or is replaced. This service will automatically update the card number and/or expiration date on file if you have recurring payments set up using your Credit/Debit Card, any of your merchants that participate in this program will automatically receive your updated Credit/Debit card information.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- Your Credit/Debit Card is reissued due to normal expiration
- Your Credit/Debit Card is lost or stolen
- Your Credit/Debit Card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Less chance of authorization declines
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating
And when your card expires or is re-issued, you won't have to update your payment information with participating merchants.
- Skip the time and hassle of re-entering or resubmitting your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Count on us to keep your card information secure
You will be automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. It's automatic - there's nothing you need to do to initiate this service.
If you wish to opt-out of Visa Account Updater, you may do one of the following:
- Call Member Services at 800-268-6928 or 804-771-4708
- Send us a secure message through Online Banking
- Complete and return the Visa Account Updater Opt-Out form