we're here for you
Posted: 3/18/2020, 10:13 AM
Your health and financial well-being are our top priorities. To protect your health and that of our employees and community, I want you to know that we are following Dominion Energy guidelines during the coronavirus outbreak and taking all recommended precautions.
As a member, you can rest easy knowing your money is in a safe and stable place, and is insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. We have ample liquidity and are in an excellent position to continue meeting your financial needs during this difficult time.
Branches and Call Center
- Our branches within Dominion Energy buildings remain open; however, Company policies impacting building traffic or other factors could lead to closings or reduced hours. Please check our website for the most up-to-date information.
- Our Call Center remains open during normal business hours (8am until 6pm ET) and will continue to serve you, whether you have a question about your account or need a loan.
- Most shared branches also remain open at this time; however, you may need to use the drive-thru as the lobby may be closed. You might want to call them before visiting for individual location restrictions and/or closings.
24/7 Account Access
- Digital banking services, including our mobile app and mobile deposit, are an easy way to manage your accounts from anywhere.
- Dominion Energy employees can take advantage of our 23 ATMs located in 21 of the company's buildings and it's free for members to use their DECU card at these ATMs. For a list of these and a network of no-surcharge ATMs please visit www.dominionenergycu.org.
- You can get cash back at many merchants, including grocery and convenience stores.
We continue to monitor this evolving situation, and are committed to being responsive to your needs. If you find yourself in need of making payment arrangements for current loans and/or new financing due to changes in your financial situation, please contact us - we're here to help.
To reach us please call 800-268-6928, email email@example.com, or send a secure message through Online or Mobile Banking. Be sure to check our website and social media channels for any updates or changes in our operations.
Dominion Energy Credit Union