Here's some tips to help you get started this holiday season:
- Start early and set limits
- Set a realistic budget and stay on top of spending – try our online Money Manager
- Stick to your list – avoid impulse purchases
- Make a plan ahead of time to pay-off your credit card bills
- Use a rewards card and earn points while you shop
- Consider “last year’s” models – this can help you save a ton!
- Avoid going on shopping sprees and buying too much as once
- If you will be doing online shopping, don’t forget to factor in shipping costs
- Consider gift cards – in case you weren’t aware, we now offer gift card redemption through CURewards, just in time for the holidays!
Additional things to remember:
- Everyday holiday sales are often just as good as Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Making gifts for others is always a great and cost effective option too!